This range of balanced cookies, 100% vegan, guarantees reduced sugar content. The secret of their creation is the combination of wheat flour and spelt meal ground at Montricoux family mill (Tarn-et-Garonne), wheat syrup and gourmet organic ingredients. These biscuits are made of lightly toasted hazelnuts containing 43% less sugar than the average cookies on the market.
These creamy hazelnut biscuit made of lightly toasted hazelnuts.
Contain 43% less sugar than the average main cookies on the market.
TRICK OF THE CHEF PIVERT :
In individual packs of 2, you can take them everywhere with you and peck away at them without any guilt. 6 x 2 biscuits/pkt inside a box.
- Dairy free and suitable for vegan
- Free from trans-fat
- Free from artificial additive such as synthetic preservative, coloring and artificial sweetener
- Freshly baked from certified organic ingredients
- Uses fair trade ingredients
- Less sugar (43% than average)
Wheat flour*, wheat syrup*, sunflower oil*, hazelnuts*, oat fibre*, sodium bicarbonate, lemon juice concentrate*.
* Ingredient from certified organic farming.
Country of Origin